In the December issue you'll find:
- PET INSURANCE Are pet insurance policies a law unto themselves or do they provide peace of mind. Dogs Monthly investigates
- OUTSIDE INFORMATION Keeping dogs outside
- TOP DOGS! Discover how the Kennel Club is rewarding well-behaved canine citizens
- CHEYLETIELLA A scaly condition explained
- FOOD MATTERS What's REALLY in your dog's dinner - our canine nutritionist reveals all
- QUICK-FIX SOLUTION How to stop your dog eating disgusting things
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field: practical and common-sense advice on all aspect of canine activities, care, health and training
- SEARCH FOR A COVER STAR Your cute canine could be on the cover of Dogs Monthly!
- WIN Dog psychology courses, a kennel, a festive hamper and dog food are all up for grabs, plus lots of other goodies!
- SPIRITUAL HEALING How it can help dogs
- BREED PROFILE Find out if a Border Terrier could be your new best friend
- CAREER PROFILES Find out what it's like to run a canine cookie company
- DOGSTROLOGY See what the stars have in store for your Sagittarius pet this month
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured
- PSYCHIC COMMUNICATION Getting in touch with pets who’ve passed on to the spirit world
- BRITAIN’S BEST WALKS Dog walks in Cheshire and Hertfordshire to enjoy - along with pet-friendly luxury lodge accommodation and Tried & Tested reports on places to stay
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog, including true-life tales of readers and their four-legged friends!
Issue on sale now at WH Smiths and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home stores. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!