In the March 2010 issue you will find…
- WIN TICKETS TO CRUFTS Enter our great competition
- STRAIGHT TALK Practical advice on problem dogs
- A HELPING HOUND How one dog has helped a woman rebuild her life
- “OUR DOGS HELP SAVE LIVES” Dogs that have made a difference
- PULLING POWER Choosing and fitting headcollars
- OSTEOPATHY How massage and manipulation can help dogs
- CEREAL-FREE FOODS We examine the role of cereal in the canine diet
- A-Z OF CANINE DISEASES All out about progressive retinal atrophy, prostate problems and parvovirus
- FRIGHTENED OF FOOD How one owner’s problems with food affected his dog
- MOUTH MATTERS Help keep your dog’s teeth sparkling and in good condition
- TRAIL HOUNDS Your guide to enjoying the great outdoors with your dog
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour, feeding and veterinary
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the Griffon Bruxellois is the dog for you
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
- RETAIL THERAPY Our pick of the month’s most desirable dog stuff
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog!
Issue now on sale at WH Smiths, selected Tesco stores and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!