In the August issue you’ll find:
- AGILITY SPECIAL! How to get started in this popular activity – plus you could win a day’s tuition with top trainer Mary Ray
- WIN! Over £1,000-worth of freebies up for grabs!
- PARTING SORROWS The scandal regarding housing policies that are separating people from their pets
- MODEL DOGS Discover if your pet has the makings of a cover star
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field: practical and common-sense advice on all aspect of canine activities, care, health and training
- QUICK-FIX SOLUTION Dealing with aggressive dogs
- COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES & THE LAW Find out who can – and can’t – legally treat your pet
- FEEDING How to promote good digestion
- SPIRITUAL HEALING How it can help dogs
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the cute Cavalier King Charles Spaniel could be the one for you
- DOGSTROLOGY See what the stars have in store for your Leo pet this month
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your pet is featured
- PSYCHIC COMMUNICATION Getting in touch with dogs who’ve passed on to the spirit world
- KILL THAT ITCH! Everything you need to know about coping with atopic dermatitis
- BRITAIN’S BEST WALKS Dog trails in Scotland and Gloucestershire to enjoy
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog, including true life tales of readers and their four-legged friends!
Issue on sale now at WH Smiths and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home stores. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!