In the November issue you’ll find:
- NEUTERING Our vet enables you make an informed choice about whether or not to have your dog neutered early
- FIREWORKS How to help heal your pet’s fear of loud bangs and other scary sounds
- FOOD Find out how canine meals are made
- QUICK-FIX SOLUTION How to put a stop to pooches that pick on each other
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field: practical and common-sense advice on all aspect of canine activities, care, health and training
- SEARCH FOR A COVER STAR Your cute canine could be on the cover of Dogs Monthly!
- WIN £250 off a pet-friendly holiday
- SPIRITUAL HEALING How it can help dogs
- BREED PROFILE Find out if a Shetland Sheepdog could be your new best friend
- CAREER PROFILES What it’s like to be an education officer for Dogs Trust
- DOGSTROLOGY See what the stars have in store for your Scorpio pet this month
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured
- PSYCHIC COMMUNICATION Getting in touch with pets who’ve passed on to the spirit world
- BRITAIN’S BEST WALKS Dog walks in Wales and Derbyshire to enjoy – plus Tried & Tested reports on dog-friendly holiday accommodation and boating hols with your dog
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog, including true-life tales of readers and their four-legged friends!
Issue on sale now at WH Smiths and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home stores. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!