In the January issue you’ll find:
- WHICH TOY? How to make a safe toy choice for your dog
- FUN FOR ALL 11 entertaining activities for you and your dog to enjoy in 2009
- DOGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU! Why UK doctors could soon be prescribing a pooch rather than pills and potions.
- BANISH FLEAS How to get rid of the pesky critters
- FATS & ADDITIVES Discover what nutrients, vitamins and minerals are contained in your dog’s dinner
- MAKE YOUR MUTT A SUPERDOG Top tips from leading trainer Mary Ray
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field: practical and common-sense advice on all aspect of canine activities, care, health and training
- SEARCH FOR A COVER STAR Your cute canine could be on the cover of Dogs Monthly!
- WIN Bling leads, crystal paw prints, grooming products and books are all up for grabs!
- SPIRITUAL HEALING How it can help dogs
- BREED PROFILE Find out if a Dandie Dinmont could be your new best friend
- CAREER PROFILES A Dragons’ Den success
- DOGSTROLOGY See what the stars have in store for your Capricorn pet this month – plus Russell Grant’s forecast for you too
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured
- PSYCHIC COMMUNICATION Getting in touch with pets who’ve passed on to the spirit world
- BRITAIN’S BEST WALKS Dog walks in Worcestershire and Oxfordshire to enjoy – along with pet-friendly B&B accommodation and Tried & Tested reports on places to stay in Devon and the Lake District
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog, including true-life tales of readers and their four-legged friends!
Issue on sale now at WH Smiths and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home stores. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!
Can’t find Dogs Monthly Magazine localy? Try our Dogs Monthly UK Newsagent Search