In the March issue you’ll find:
- CRUFTS…HERE WE COME! 8-page special on what Crufts holds in store for visitors, judging news, facts & figures and past winners –plus WIN tickets to the show!
- IT’S SHOWTIME! How to prepare for your first dog show.
- IT’S GOOD TO E-TALK How the Internet has changed the way we meet dog owners online.
- CALL OF THE WILD The history of domesticated lupine breeds developed for people who hanker after a wolf in their home.
- DRIVEN TO DISTRACTION Why dogs go barmy in cars and how to remedy this annoying behaviour.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT Learn the subtle difference between what you think you’ve taught your dog and what you actually have.
- CHUBBY CHECKERS Why dogs get fat, whether feed companies encourage overfeeding and how to combat the flab.
- A-Z CANINE DISEASES This month – canine ailments beginning with ‘D’
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, psychic communication, spiritual healing, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour, feeding and veterinary.
- WIN a year’s subscription, treats, feeding bowls and mats, a doggy cook book and tickets to Crufts are all up for grabs!
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the Poodle could be your new best friend
- GETTING TO KNOW YOU How to ‘talk’ to your dog in order to be his best friend!
- DOGSTROLOGY See what the stars have in store for your Pisces pet this month – plus Russell Grant’s forecast for you too
- OH D’EAR Various ear problems that affect canines – and how to treat them.
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
- BRITAIN’S BEST WALKS A dog walk in the Peak District – along with pet-friendly B&B accommodation and Tried & Tested reports on places to stay in Pembrokeshire and Northumberland.
- STYLE COUNSEL Designer gear and less expensive options for you and your dog
- DOGS & HOLS Lord it for a weekend in a pet-friendly castle.
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog, including true-life tales of readers and their four-legged friends!
Issue on sale now at WH Smiths and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home stores. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!
Can’t find Dogs Monthly Magazine localy? Try our Dogs Monthly UK Newsagent Search