In the May issue you’ll find:
- AGE CONCERN All about the Cinnamon Trust and how it’s helping the elderly keep their pets in times of need
- PET-SITTING How to choose a suitable pet-sitter – and how to get started in this business
- HOT SPOTS 10 of the UK’s best dog-friendly locations under the spotlight
- WIN! A stunning portrait of your pet worth up to £250.
- DOMINANCE ISSUES EXPLAINED How far should you go in your role as ‘pack leader’? We find out
- ‘MY FANTASTIC DAY WITH MARY RAY!’ A Dog’s Monthly competition winner gives an account of her prize experience.
- VEGGIE DOGS Feeding a meat-free diet
- A-Z CANINE DISEASES This month – canine ailments beginning with ‘F’, including fleas, food allergies & furunculosis
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, psychic communication, spiritual healing, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour and feeding
- WIN Tickets to the Ultimate Dog Show on 2-4 May and a year’s supply of Dog Rocks are all up for grabs
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the Miniature Schnauzer could be your new best friend
- PONGY POOCHES Causes, symptoms & treatment of smelly dogs explained
- DOGSTROLOGY See what the stars have in store for your Taurus pet this month – plus Russell Grant’s forecast for you too
- OWNER THERAPY Why some owners need as much counselling as their dogs
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
- BRITAIN’S BEST WALKS A dog walk in Pembrokeshire – along with pet-friendly hotel accommodation in Norfolk.
- STYLE COUNSEL Designer gear and less expensive options for you and your dog
- DOGS & HOLS Training breaks for you and your pet
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog, including true-life tales of readers and their four-legged friends!
Issue on sale now at most newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home stores. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!
Can’t find Dogs Monthly Magazine localy? Try our Dogs Monthly UK Newsagent Search