In the July 2009 issue you will find…
- HAIL CESAR! Trainer to the stars Cesar Millan reveals the secrets of his success.
- UNCONDITIONAL LOVE How Seizure Alert Dogs can change lives.
- HOW TO TRAIN A SUPERDOG Advice from top trainer Gwen Bailey.
- MOBILE BONES Feeding for healthy bones and joints.
- BUILDING BRIDGES Step-by-step advice to solve undesirable behaviour.
- OCD IN DOGS Diagnosis and treatment of this debilitating cartilage disease.
- “FLYNN’S A LIFESAVER” How one special dog saved a family from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- WIN FAB GOODIES! Up for grabs this month: Travel dog beds, books, collars, leads and DVDs.
- A-Z OF CANINE DISEASES This month – canine ailments beginning with ‘H’.
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, spirit communication, spiritual healing, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour, feeding and veterinary.
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the German Shepherd Dog is the ideal breed for you.
- DEVOTED TO DOGS How kids can help out in rescue centres during the summer holidays.
- DOGSTROLOGY See what the stars have in store for your pet this month – plus Russell Grant’s forecast for you.
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
- BRITAIN’S BEST WALKS A dog walk in Staffordshire – along with tried and tested reports on a pet-friendly hotel in Berkshire and a cottage in Devon.
- DOGS & HOLS Dog-friendly breaks abroad.
- STYLE COUNSEL Designer gear and less expensive options for you and your dog.
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog!
Issue now on sale at WH Smiths, selected Tesco stores and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!
Can’t find Dogs Monthly Magazine localy? Try our Dogs Monthly UK Newsagent Search