Inside the latest issue of Dogs Monthly magazine
- RESCUING DOGS ABROAD Real-life experience and top tips
- MEET THE PROVIDERS The faces behind dog food brands
- DOG-LOVERS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE How three people dedicate their lives to dogs
- CHRISTMAS CRACKERS WIN a year’s supply of dog food, a dog-friendly holiday and lots of fab doggy products
- GIVE A DOG A HOME 16-page rescue special
- TRAIL HOUNDS Your guide to enjoying the great outdoors with your dog.
- SHERLOCK BONES Meet Robert Kenny, the Ace Ventura of Europe’s pet detectives
- MRS MUTTIVATOR Cookie’s moment of fame as GMTV’s mascot for obesity awareness
- A-Z OF CANINE DISEASES This month – canine ailments beginning with ‘M’.
- PUSH THE BUTTON Do remote-controlled reward devices really work?
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour, feeding and veterinary.
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the lively Jack Russell Terrier is the dog for you.
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
- YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! Exploring dominance
- STYLE COUNSEL Designer gear and less expensive options for you and your dog.
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog!
Issue now on sale at WH Smiths, selected Tesco stores and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!
Can’t find Dogs Monthly Magazine localy? Try our Dogs Monthly UK Newsagent Search