Inside the latest issue of Dogs Monthly
- VET EXPOSÉ You can control your pet’s health
- SHOWING YOUR DOG A guide for beginners
- “OUR HAIRY HELPERS” Meet three PAT dogs
- CALORIE CONTROL How to make sure your dog’s nutritional needs is met.
- A NATURAL SOLUTION Homeopathy for dogs
- PICK OF THE POOP SCOOPS We put 10 to the test
- TRAIL HOUNDS Your guide to enjoying the great outdoors with your dog.
- DEVOTED TO DOGS Meet the next contender in our search for the unsung hero of the dog world.
- A-Z OF CANINE DISEASES This month – canine ailments beginning with ‘R’.
- SPRING INTO ACTION How to create a dog-friendly garden
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour, feeding and veterinary.
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the merry and active English Springer Spaniel is the dog for you.
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
- LEONA LEWIS EXCLUSIVE “My rescue dog Misty”
- RETAIL THERAPY Our pick of the month’s most desirable dog stuff.
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog!
Win a kennel competition
In the April issue of Dogs Monthly, we’re giving away a fabulous combined kennel and exercise area courtesy of Canine Concepts. The closing date of this competition is 30 June 2010 and not 30 April 2010 as stated in the magazine.
Issue now on sale at WH Smiths, selected Tesco stores and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!