Inside the latest issue of Dogs Monthly
- LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! How to take perfect pet pictures
- CHIP ’N’ SPIN? Microchips, mandatory moves & money
- HAVE A GO AT WATER TRAINING A wonderful watery pastime
- TRAIL HOUNDS Your guide to enjoying the great outdoors with your dog
- TRAVEL SAFE Practical advice on car etiquette
- ANIMAL ANGELS The invaluable role played by vet nurses
- A-Z OF CANINE DISEASES This month – canine ailments beginning with ‘U’
- ACUPUNCTURE All about this complementary therapy
- SOMETHING FISHY The benefits of feeding seafood to dogs
- SEPARATION ANXIETY Helping a pup adjust to a new environment
- 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour, feeding and veterinary
- BREED PROFILE Find out if the short & sweet Chihuahua is the dog for you
- PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
- OPPORTUNITY & KNOCKS Appearing on Dragons’ Den
- PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog!
Issue now on sale at WH Smiths, selected Tesco stores and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!